A Jessica Putnam Phillips glaze.
Cobblestone is a warm toned semi-matte gray that breaks clear to the underlying clay body over textures and edges. This glaze will gloss up depending on firing & thickness of application.
- 11-inch hydrometer reading = 1.55
- 6-inch hydrometer reading = 52
- Add 12 ounces of water per dry pound of glaze -This amount of water works for Central New York and the Clayscapes Pottery Studio. You may need to adjust the amount of water you add to your glaze based on your water quality and application process.
- We recommend letting the glaze sit overnight and re-mixing the glaze in the morning
- The jars are made for brushing, the other sizes are made for dipping and pouring
Please read and follow the Clayscapes dry mix mixing instructions. The information can be found here :
I really like the easy of mixing this glaze myself. You mix this glaze in it's own jar. It was thick like greek yoghurt. Was easy to apply, and the results were better than I expected. If you have texture, and the color pools in the crevices, it has a nice gloss, and where it doesn't pool up, it's a nice satin finish. Can't wait to try it on a mug or bowl. The price is fantastic!! Well worth the try.