Starry Night is an opaque, glossy, temmoku, dark brown glaze that develops tea dust in shades of gold to light yellow.
- 11-inch hydrometer reading = 1.55
- 6-inch hydrometer reading = 52
- Add 12 ounces of water per dry pound of glaze -This amount of water works for Central New York and the Clayscapes Pottery Studio. You may need to adjust the amount of water you add to your glaze based on your water quality and application process.
- We recommend letting the glaze sit overnight and re-mixing the glaze in the morning
- The jars are made for brushing, the other sizes are made for dipping and pouring
Please read and follow the Clayscapes dry mix mixing instructions. The information can be found here :