Book Your Next Private Group Event: Play with Clay (Up to 8 People)Get a group of up to 8 people and spend a fun couple hours trying your hand at the wheel with an instructor and learn the basics about clay
Cost:$396.95 – $473.95 per group (up to 8 people)
About this experience
Interested in a fun experience for your next celebration or get-together? This Play with Clay Class is the perfect format for staff Chrstmas parties, birthdays or just a fun get together with some of your besties.
This fun two-hour class gives you a taste of wat it's like to throw clay on a pottery wheel!
There are two options for you to choose from:
1) Play with Clay Experience Only - Come have a hoot with your group, learn about the basics of throwing clay. You DO NOT keep any of your creations with this option.
2) Play with Clay & Keep a Piece: Want to keepsake from your event? You got it! Select this option and each student can choose one piece to keep and we will fire it for you. and have it ready within 2 weeks for pick up.
Note: these pieces will be bare clay (not glazed)
Particulars to note:
- Kept pieces will be bare clay (not glazed) & will be ready for pick up in 1-2 wks
- Tools will be provided.
- Plan for approx. 30min clean up after class - pottery is a ton of fun but is messy! :D
- What to wear: Wear comfortable, practical clothing and footwear that you are ok with getting muddy.
- Bring an Apron - we do not have them to lend out
- Our class can fit up to 8 people!
About the instructor
By day I run my pottery supply house, by night I teach and make pottery. When I am not doing these things I am surfing pages admiring pottery and supporting other potters. I love to make earthly functional ware that people can showcase and enjoy using everyday.