The Pottery Supply House, in Oakville, Ontario was founded in 1958 byJorgen Poschmann (1927-2018). His partner, Graham Willis, joined the company in 1961 and the company was incorporated in 1964. PSH has been an important part of the Canadian ceramic and commercial pottery industry ever since. The business was originally operated out of the historic "Granary" in downtown Oakville but has since moved twice to larger facilities. Today, ownership has passed to a new generation, who remain committed to providing the best new products and services to potters and sculptors.