- The GT-800 develops up to 1 hp and is capable of centering up to 100 lbs. of clay. Price includes Splash Pan.
Features of Pacifica Potter's Wheels:
- State-of-the-art electronics provide extra torque and consistent RPM at even the slowest speeds‑great for delicate trimming
- Fluidly responsive, water resistant foot pedal crafted of hefty cast aluminum puts the potter in total control
- Modular construction of electronic components makes repairs a snap‑often reducing down time to hours versus days or weeks
- Heavy-duty, steel frame with 3 widely spaced legs is stable and virtually indestructible
- Spacious, molded tabletop provides large work area and cleans easily
- 13" cast aluminum throwing head
- Splash pan is easily removed for cleaning
- Convenient, 3-position, reversing switch
- Ships via LTL truck
- Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- Includes a 5 Year Limited Warranty
Since its inception in 1972, Pacifica has been considered by thousands of experienced potters and instructors to be the best wheel value on the market. No gimmicks, just solid, dependable construction and reliable electronics make Pacifica the potter’s choice. Whether you need a wheel with a centering capacity of up to 80lbs (GT 400) or over 100lbs (GT 800), if you are serious about your pottery, Pacifica is your wheel.
Shipping Weight: 105.00lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 31 x 27 x 20, Pallet 48 x 40 x 26